Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
Just grab it and go! Overnight oats are a fantastic way to fit breakfast in for even the busiest of families. With fairlife® 2% ultrafiltered partly skimmed milk, Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are easy to make and simply delicious!Preparation
1. To a mixing bowl add the pumpkin purée, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, maple syrup, and salt. Stir to combine.
2. Add the oats and fairlife® 2% ultrafiltered partly skimmed milk to the pumpkin mixture and stir to combine. Divide mixture evenly among 4 lidded jars or bowls, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. To serve, garnish each portion with chopped apple and hemp hearts, if desired.
- 2 ¼ Cups fairlife® 2% ultrafiltered partly skimmed milk
- ¾ Cup canned pumpkin purée plain
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup plus more to taste
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 Cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 apple cored and chopped to garnish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts to garnish (optional)