- What makes fairlife® so unique?
- fairlife® ultrafiltered milk has 50% less sugar and 50% more protein than regular milk. It’s also lactose-free and has 9 essential nutrients plus a delicious taste!
- Is fairlife® Canadian?
- We proudly use 100% Canadian milk in our fairlife® ultrafiltered milk products. Look out for the Dairy Farmers of Canada blue cow logo on our packaging.
- Where do you produce your milk?
- We worked diligently for over two years to build our new $85M plant in Peterborough, Ontario. We proudly use 100% Canadian milk in our fairlife® ultrafiltered milk products.
- Are you hiring?
- You can search open roles here, listed under location: Peterborough, ON
- What does ultrafiltered mean?
- Our milk flows through multiple filters to concentrate it’s natural goodness like protein while filtering out half of the sugars.
- How do you get more protein?
- It comes directly from our 100% Canadian fresh milk! We ultrafilter real milk to concentrate the naturally occurring protein, so we never need to add protein powders – it’s already in the milk!
- Is fairlife lactose-free?
- Yes! Our filtration process removes most of the lactose naturally found in milk. We then add a lactase enzyme to convert any remaining lactose to ensure our products are lactose-free. This combination allows our milk to maintain the creamy and delicious taste you love for all to enjoy.
- Why does fairlife® ultrafiltered milk have a longer shelf life than ordinary milk?
- It’s simply in the processing. Most regular milk is pasteurized at a high temperature for 15-20 seconds. We pasteurize our milk at an even higher temperature for less time. That gives fairlife® a much longer shelf life unopened. After opening, its shelf life is the same as regular milk and should be consumed within 14 days and kept refrigerated.
- How long does fairlife last after opening?
- After opening, fairlife®’s shelf life is the same as regular milk and should be consumed within 14 days and kept refrigerated.
- Can I cook and bake with fairlife ultra-filtered milk?
- Yes! fairlife ultra-filtered milk can be used just like any other milk in cooking and baking.
- Who owns fairlife?
- On January 3, 2020, The Coca-Cola Company announced that it acquired the remaining stake in fairlife LLC from its joint venture partner Select Milk Producers. Coca-Cola now owns 100% of fairlife, up from its previous 42.5% stake. For more information, please click here.
- What is the protein source in Core Power® and Core Power® Elite?
- Protein comes from fairlife® ultrafiltered partly skimmed milk. We never add any protein powders or concentrates.
- Is Core Power® made from real milk?
- Yes, all Core Power® products are made from fairlife® ultrafiltered partly skimmed milk.
- If it’s milk, why doesn’t it need to be refrigerated?
- Our ultrafiltration and aseptic packaging allow us to be shelf stable for up to 9 months on Elite 42g protein products and up to 12 months on 26g protein products. After opening, all Core Power® products should be consumed within 14 days as any other milk and kept refrigerated.
- How long is the shelf life? How long after opening it can I continue to drink it?
- Core Power® 26g protein products in the 240mL format have a 12 month shelf life. Core Power® Elite 42g protein products have a 9 month shelf life. Once the bottle is opened, Core Power® should be consumed within 14 days as any other milk and kept refrigerated.
- Is Core Power® gluten free?
- Yes, all Core Power® products are gluten free.
- Is Core Power® lactose free? How do Core Power® products remove lactose from the milk?
- Yes, all Core Power® products are lactose free. Most of the lactose is removed through ultrafiltration, while the rest is converted to other digestible sugars via enzymes.
- Is Core Power Canadian?
- We proudly use 100% Canadian milk in our Core Power® high protein milkshakes. Look out for the Dairy Farmers of Canada blue cow logo on our packaging.
CORE POWER® BY fairlife®
we have answers
Our fairlife family farmers provide high quality, real milk filtered for wholesome nutrition. Exceptional care is taken every step of the way, while also ensuring our milk has low somatic cell counts (a measure of individual cow health and milk quality). Fairlife milk proudly meets Canadian regulatory requirements.Contact Us